BlackRock offers access to a spectrum of alternative investments – including hedge funds, private equity and real estate – all organized under the BlackRock Alternative Investors group. We take a consultative approach to helping clients worldwide build an alternatives portfolio.
BlackRock’s alternative investment managers are supported by our firm’s global resources in their pursuit of alpha. Our institutional-quality products address the investment, operational and organizational issues of concern to today’s alternatives investor, and we continually seek opportunities to enhance and expand our capabilities to meet clients’ needs.
Why choose BlackRock Alternative Investors?
- Experience and autonomy: Our many years of experience in the alternatives industry provide us with both the context and insight to continually refine our processes and our investment approach. Investment professionals are specialists in their specific strategies, and our autonomous investment teams have the agility to act quickly on market opportunities.
- Client focus: Our interests are aligned with those of our clients. We offer flexibility in our structures and terms. In addition, we act as a fiduciary for our funds.
- Risk management excellence: We dedicate substantial resources to ensure our risk management professionals, platforms (including BlackRock Solutions®) and processes are among the best in the industry. Our independent Risk and Quantitative Analysis group works alongside investment professionals to monitor and manage risk.
- Global presence: As a stand-alone asset manager with offices in more than 20 countries, we offer the advantages of a global firm: enviable market access, regulatory insights, and competitive pricing, terms and trade execution.
Click the links below to find out more about the solutions we provide in:
- Hedge funds
- Funds of hedge funds
- Custom hedge fund solutions
- Private equity - direct & funds of funds
- Real estate
For inquiries on these products, please email: email@example.com.