BlackRock Multi-Asset Client Solutions
The BlackRock Multi-Asset Client Solutions team (BMACS) partners with clients to solve investment and liability challenges by understanding their objectives, advising on solutions, and designing and implementing strategies that meet or exceed their goals. There are three pillars of the BMACS business:
- Client strategy: Collaborating with clients to analyze their portfolios, clarify investment objectives and design appropriate solutions.
- Solutions portfolio management: Implementing clients’ customized portfolios, including liability-driven investing and fiduciary management.
- Active asset allocation strategies: Delivering dynamic multi-asset strategies–both absolute and relative return—that seek to provide growth and diversification.
Why choose BlackRock?
- We serve as a trusted advisor, providing unbiased advice on portfolio issues and multi-asset solutions.
- We deliver BlackRock’s global capabilities by leveraging the firm’s insights in a holistic and consistent manner.
- We use a flexible framework and a dynamic approach to develop investment solutions that are tailored to client needs.
- We take ownership of implementation and performance within a culture of risk management to ensure that every portfolio position is deliberate, diversified and appropriately scaled.
- We actively research and select return-generating strategies from both internal and external providers.