Businesses & Locations
To explore our localized products and services, please select a country first
BlackRock is one of the world's largest publicly traded investment management firms, with employees in the Americas, Europe, the Asia Pacific region and Australia. We serve clients in over 60 countries, offering in-depth local knowledge and understanding while leveraging the strength of our global presence and infrastructure to deliver focused investment solutions.
- To see our list of offices worldwide, click here.
- To learn about each of our global business groups and find out about the qualities they typically seek in job candidates, use the links below.
- Global Client Group (formerly Account Management Group) - BlackRock’s worldwide client platform of individual client businesses, accountable for client relationships and distribution of BlackRock’s products and services worldwide, supported by a centralized marketing function which ensures consistency globally.
- Portfolio Management - BlackRock's investment teams are staffed with professionals who have significant experience within their respective markets. Our portfolio teams manage assets for institutional and individual investors alike.
- Aladdin & Technology - Career paths within the Aladdin & Technology group include continued hands-on technical and product work as Senior Developers or Senior Business Analysts, as well as management and architecture positions.
- Alternative Investments - These teams collectively create investment vehicles that increasingly capitalize on evolving opportunities in fast-changing markets.
- BlackRock Solutions - BlackRock Solutions offers risk management, strategic advisory and enterprise investment system services to a range of clients.
- Infrastructure - BlackRock's infrastructure groups encompasses myriad essential corporate functions that support every BlackRock employee and client, and every aspect of the firm's business.
- Business Operations - The Aladdin Portfolio Services, Operations & Administration and Provider Strategy teams within Business Operations share responsibility for ensuring operational excellence.
BlackRock is proud to be an E-Verify & Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all applicants and existing employees, regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Hear firsthand how leading business women at BlackRock created their own career paths.
- Kate Jonas, managing director in BlackRock's global client group, talks about interviewing, networking, and what BlackRock looks for in a new hire.
- Barbara Novick, one of the founders of the firm, about business leadership and what makes BlackRock different.
- Bernadette Rivosecchi, an associate in BlackRock's portfolio analytics group, talks about beginning a career at BlackRock and what she loves about her job.