Reaping the Benefits
To explore our localized products and services, please select a country first
Making the Most of an Industry Leader
When you join BlackRock, you join a company with state-of-the-art technology and a global presence, one that offers you experience in markets and products around the world. In addition, BlackRock offers competitive pay; a comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare options, life and disability coverage, and retirement benefits.
Because we believe that opportunity favors the prepared mind, we provide our employees with an array of developmental opportunities, including:
- Clearly-defined Behaviors for Success that articulate how you are expected to perform in your role and outline what is expected of you in order to succeed and move forward in your career
- Endless learning opportunities through Experience, Exposure and Education:
- Internal Mobility
- Stretch assignments and special projects across business groups
- Long-term business assignments across locations
- Executive Coaching
- Employee networks and committees, such as BlackRock's Women's Network
- Training focused on financial industry training, technical training and management training programs
- Personal development planning
- Internal Info Sessions (e.g. Lunch & Learns)
- Public Seminars
- Online training library with selection of topics and other activities such as business and industry, personal effectiveness and leadership and management professional skills.
BlackRock also provides support for employees pursuing eligible coursework through our Tuition Assistance Program including undergraudate and graduate degree programs, continuing education courses, professional certifications and professional qualifications/designations such as the CFA.
Hear firsthand how leading business women at BlackRock created their own career paths.
- Kate Jonas, managing director in BlackRock’s global client group, talks about interviewing, networking, and what BlackRock looks for in a new hire.
- Barbara Novick, one of the founders of the firm, about business leadership and what makes BlackRock different.
Bernadette Rivosecchi, an associate in BlackRock’s portfolio analytics group, talks about beginning a career at BlackRock and what she loves about her job.