Online Account Access Registration
By accessing your account online, you will have many features and benefits, including the ability to:
- change your address and phone number
- view account details
- sign up for e-delivery
- purchase, sell or exchange shares. (Keep in mind that selling or exchanging shares may result in a capital gain or loss which must be reported on your tax return.)
If you have additional questions, please call the BlackRock Service Center at 800-441-7762, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET.
To complete the self-registration process, follow the steps below:
1. Register as a new user
Click here to log in. You will be brought to the Shareholder Verification page. Select "Register for Online Account Services."
2. Establish a User ID
Enter your Social Security Number (do not include dashes) and your account number. If you have more than one account number, any account number will work. Once you enter the system you will have access to all of your accounts online.
Click "Accept" and "Continue" when prompted by our online agreement. The online agreement will notify you of all terms and conditions associated with online access. This includes confidentiality, discontinuation of service and online services.
3. Complete the requested fields
- Enter your first name, last name and the User ID you designate. Your User ID must be 6 to 15 characters in length and we suggest including at least 2 alphabetic and 2 numeric characters within the ID.
- Create a password, which must be 6 to 10 characters in length, and include alphabetic and 2 numeric characters (example: rsmith24). Also note, passwords are case-sensitive.
- Enter a security question and answer. This will be required if you forget your login information and your password needs to be reset.
- Click "Continue." You will receive a confirmation that your User ID has been established.
4. Answer Challenge Questions and Submit Form
5. You will be brought back to the login screen. Enter the login information that you created.
6. You will be taken to the Portfolio Summary Page where you can view a summary of your account holdings.
To register for e-delivery, click here.
Sign Up for E-Delivery
E-delivery is immediate, so you don't have to wait for the postal service.
E-delivery helps keep fund expenses lower, eliminating paper and postage costs.
It's more convenient:
Delivered straight to your computer, e-delivery won't crowd your mailbox.
E-delivery cuts paper waste and is friendlier to the environment.