Preferred Portfolio Management
Separately Managed Fixed Income Accounts
Combining BlackRock's expertise in fixed income and separately managed accounts
Preferred Portfolio Management (PPM) offers you and your clients a consultative, comprehensive approach to help achieve individual investment goals. You get the services of a BlackRock personal Portfolio Manager,* who partners with you to recommend an investment strategy tailored to your clients' specific needs - taking into consideration investment objectives, time horizon, income and liquidity needs, as well as tax and other concerns.
PPM portfolios are managed by experienced professionals supported by the global resources of one of the world's leading investment firms.
You and your client can expect a strong commitment to the relationship, including:
- Risk profiling and investment strategy recommendations
- Ability to customize portfolios
- Ongoing portfolio management
- Quarterly performance reporting
- Consultations via conference calls, as well as annual in-person meetings to discuss the progress of the portfolio
*A Preferred Portfolio Management account with a personal Portfolio Manager generally requires a minimum investment of $2 million. Accounts of $3 million or more may also be further customized to address individual investment goals.
The Benefits of Preferred Portfolio Management
|$3,000,000 Minimum Investment|
|$2,000,000 Minimum Investment|
|500,000 Minimum Investment|
Institutional-Quality Fixed Income Offerings
BlackRock Resources - Working Together for You and Your Clients:
- One of the largest managers of separately managed accounts with $43.8 billion in AUM**
- The largest manager of US institutional tax-exempt assets‡
- The third largest manager of active domestic fixed income‡
†Some customization capabilities can be performed for accounts less than $3 million. All clients can impose reasonable investment restrictions. Some customization requests may require investment minimums.
**Source: Cerulli, as of 12/31/10.
‡Source: Pensions & Investments, as of 12/31/10.