Elite Advisor Intelligence® Client Communication
Client communication is one of the most important drivers for client satisfaction. Done right, it can help you retain the clients you have, grow your relationships and appeal to new clients.
More than ever, communication is critical to a successful advisor-client relationship. No one has control over the markets — but advisors, through more comprehensive and action-oriented client conversations, have a meaningful opportunity now to influence the quality and quantity of their client interactions and strengthen those relationships for years to come.
Step 1: Create a Segmented Service Model That Works for You
- Review your service model
- Establish an ideal service model
- Review your book
- Segment your book
Get the Client Review Right
- Reinforce your value proposition at the very beginning
- Reconnect to key goals and objectives prior to starting the review.
- Probe broader needs like disability, estate preservation and home financing.
- Get a grade.
- Ask for referrals.